Friday, November 11, 2011

THE METROPOLITAN'S COMMENT


MISSOURI CITY TX. The memoirs of our most beloved Mitred Archpriest Clifton Ransom, M.Th., JD, LL.M., Vicar for Judicial Affairs of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church in America, have recently been published under the title: Uncertain Trumpet with an American Family History. This book is a must read, as it gives an insightful look into the human and priestly journey of a young Afro-American man hungry for God. These memoirs are dedicated to Father Clif's beloved Dorothy: "I would like to dedicate this work to my loving wife, Dorothy, who pulled me up when I was down and kept me going all these years." 
VLADYKA IOAN

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this very good blog Clif.
    My Mom was always present during difficult times for
    People she cared about as you did for her.
    I Thank You for mentioning her.

    ReplyDelete